Wellington Street, Perth, c.1905
Keepsake Digital Media is a Perth based business dedicated to keeping history alive through a variety of mediums. We have since expanded into book design & printing, offering an economical alternative to the larger publishing houses. We're perfect for those who want to self publish.
Keepsake have also worked with a number of WA festivals, including the Fremantle Heritage Festival and Fremantle Festival designing posters, banners, websites and social media content.
Our newest service of Life Interviews offers a new way to capture the memory of your loved ones in a mini bio-documentary film format, featuring a sit down interview interspersed with family photos.
Book Design & Printing
-available in either soft of hardback covers
- all sizes up to A3
- we work with you to design all aspects of the book, including cover and layout, or you can bring your own designs
- options such as gold/silver foil and other embellishments available
- minimum of 500 copies per order
Examples of our books
- talk to us about how we can help with your graphic design needs, including: Event Posters, Banners, Feather Banners, Stationery, Maps, Logos, Websites, Booklets, Social Media Content and more!
The written word can only capture so much. Our Life Interview films create a family heirloom for future generations to meet.
Packages start from $795 and include:
- a sit down interview with questions designed to guide
you through your life story
- highlights compiled into a 15 minute film along with
special family photos to help tell the story
- your finished HD film on DVD
- a small version on USB if you wish to post online
- a YouTube link of your video
- a copy of the interview's entire audio track
- a small studio set up including studio lights brought to
your house or chosen interview location
click to play
get in touch
check us out on facebook